FESTIVAL. After two blank summers due to Covid-19, the Feathered Dog will finally return to Lake La Vingeanne, in Villegusien-le-Lac, with a summer festival that will welcome, among others, Hubert -Félix Thiéfaine, Eddy de Pretto, Tryo , or even the Deluxe group.
This time, the Feathered Dog will not be kept in a sad confined niche. After having to cancel, the death of the soul, the 2020 and 2021 editions, the association will not suffer, in 2022, the horrors of Covid-19 and returned strongly in Villegusien-Le-Lac, near the lake of La Vingeanne , from this Friday August 5 to Sunday August 7 inclusive. Three days of madness are on the menu, with at least 15,000 spectators expected, and a program said to be minimal, varied and rich in headliners.
The third is good for the famous reggae and pop group Tryo, which was unsuccessfully planned for 2020 and 2021, and thus made a point of honor to finally fulfill the commitment to return to the land of Lingonne. He will perform on Sunday, at 7:45 pm, as the highlight of the last night of the festival. Back then, it was a pretty safe bet and the rising star of the French music scene would be giving the show. Crowned with two Victoires de la Musique and an audience of extremely loyal fans for more than 40 years, Hubert-Félix Thiéfaine comes on Saturday to interpret his poetic texts, with a rich and explosive vocabulary. The previous day, Friday night, the hip-hop star Eddy de Pretto, new face of 18-30 years old and triple platinum disc with his album “Cure” in 2018, will set fire to La Lanaw the Vingeanne.
A local and ecological festival
Beyond the stars, Le Chien à plumes seeks to stay true to its DNA, with confirmed groups (such as Deluxe), as well as some rising stars (such as Macadam Crocodile), as well as young starters, through the famous ” Springboard”. “This year, we have also decided to give a more important place than usual to local groups, which we want to promote,” said Anaïsse Morlon, Le Chien à plumes communication and partnership officer. Known for Haut-Marnais, the groups Wildation, Alambig and NTTF will perform on the festival stages.
And it will be done in a redesigned framework, to keep up with the new urgent challenges of sustainable development and the fight against global warming. “Participating in this approach is very important to us”, says Anaïsse Morlon, who mentions in particular a charter of commitment to recycle all waste for all stands, or the placement of dry toilet throughout the festival.
Apply for the program!
In addition to the immersive experience of a collective of DJs and visual artists, called “The Wild Child”, which will be offered all three days on the Lupine stage, the program of the Feathered Dog festival is as follows:
Friday August 5
• NTTF (rockk): from 5:15 pm to 6:15 pm, on the Ernest stage.
• La Perla (world music): from 6:15 pm to 7:15 pm, on the Ponpon stage.
• Zoufris Maracas (calypso song): from 7:15 pm to 8:30 pm, on the Ernest stage.
• Ko Ko Mo (rock): from 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm, on the Ponpon stage.
• Eddy de Pretto (hip-hop): from 9:15 pm to 10:45 pm, on the Ernest stage.
• Magenta (electro): from 11 pm to midnight, on the Ponpon stage.
• French 79 (electro): from midnight to 1:15 am, on the Ernest stage.
• Macadam Crocodile (electro): from 1:15 am to 2:15 am, at the Ponpon stage.
Saturday August 6
• Wildation (rock, blues): from 4 pm to 5 pm, on the Ponpon stage.
• Alambig (rock fusion): from 5:15 pm to 6:15 pm, at the Ernest stage.
• Hippocampe fou (hip-hop): from 6:15 pm to 7:15 pm, on the Ponpon stage.
• Hubert-Félix Thiéfaine Unplugged (various): from 7:30 pm to 8:45 pm, on the Ernest stage.
• Kongo Blue (afro): from 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm, on the Ponpon stage.
• Deluxe (soul, funk, rock): from 9:30 pm to 11 pm, on the Ernest stage.
• Glauque (electro): from 11 pm to 12:15 pm, on the Ponpon stage.
• Salut c’est cool (electro): from 12:15 am to 1:30 am, at the Ernest stage.
• La p’tite fume (electro): from 1:30 to 2:30, on the Ponpon stage.
Sunday August 7
• Tremplin Grand Est: from 4:45 pm to 6 pm, on the Ponpon stage.
• Kikesa (hip-hop): from 6 pm to 7 pm, on the Ernest stage.
• Dirty Deep (rock and blues): from 7 pm to 7:45 pm, on the Ponpon stage.
• Tryo (reggae): from 7:45 pm to 9:15 pm, on the Ernest stage.
• Ceylon (psychedelic rock): from 9:15 pm to 10:15 pm, on the Ponpon stage.
• Brawl (hip-hop, electro): from 10:15 pm to 11:30 pm, at the Ernest stage.
• Jive le (rock): from 11:30 p.m. to 12:30 p.m., on the Ponpon stage.