Season 4 of Shadowlands brings many new features to WoW. We’ve noticed the arrival of deadly attacks, changes for Mythic Plus as well as improved rewards for dungeons, raids and World Boss. Also find information on new achievements and special powers of deadly attacks.
- Date of Season 4
- Mythic +
- Dungeons and Raids Item Level
- Attacks of Fate
- New Achievements
- Effects of deadly raids
1. Shadowlands Season 4 Date
Shadowlands Season 4 begins on August 3, 2022 in Europe.
- Mythic +
- Mythic+ Season 3 ends with the start of maintenance in each region. At the end of the Season, the possibilities needed to get the ‘Heroic Cryptomancer’ title and the achievements will be locked.
- The title ‘Heroic Cryptomancer’ will be awarded in the weeks following the end of Season 3. Do not use the faction change before it is received.
- The “Ahead of the Curve” performances end with a weekly reset on August 3rd.
- Several balance changes for later encounters with the Sepulcher of the Founders will take place in the coming weeks.
- PvP Season 3 ends at 22:00 before the maintenance of each region.
- At the end of the Season, it is no longer possible to earn seasonal awards, titles and rankings.
There is a lot of information about Shadowlands Mythic + Season 4. Find Season 4 dungeons, loot, best classes and specs, affixes and rewards on our dedicated page.
3. Dungeon and Raids Item Level
Here are the levels of items you can collect at various activities:
- Normal: Item Level 236
- Bayanihan: Item Level 249
- Mythic: Item Level 262 (Upgrade Level 1/12)
- Time Walker
- Quest 5 Dungeon: Level Level 291
- Attacks: Level 278
- Fate Raids (a consumable that allows you to upgrade your items)
- Raid Finder: Item Level 265-272
- Normal: Item Level 278-285
- Bayanihan: Item Level 291-297
- Mythic: item levels 304 to 311
- World Boss
- When Castle Nathria is fate, Valinor, Mortanis, Oranomonos and Nurgash will offer ilvl 285 items.
- When the Sanctum of Domination is destroyed, Mor’geth will offer ilvl 285 items.
- When the Founder’s Sepulcher dies, Antros will offer ilvl 285 items.
- The bosses of the world are even stronger when they are in their deadly week.
The Great Vault should also drop item levels over 300, possibly 306. In addition to PvP in the coming days.
4. Attacks of Fate
In Season 4 of Shadowlands, thedeadly affix perfume of Castle Nathria, Sanctum of Domination, and Founders’ Sepulcher. While active, encounters can be more complicated than usual, resulting in new rewards as well as an availability that will allow you to increase the level of the item with your equipment.
4.1. Enigmatic Cartel Dinar and Buy and Raid Items
In Season 4, you can purchase Castle Natrhia, Sanctum of Domination, and Founders Sepulcher items from new NPCs located next to the Great Vault:
- Ko’ropo : Items from Castle Nathria
- So’turu : Items from the Sepulcher of the Founders
- Ta’choso : Purpose of the Sanctum of Domination
Not all items are available (see news), but those can be obtained using a mysterious Cartel Dinar, a new money which you will find in Fate Raids. To earn dinars, you need to complete three quests:
- Quest # 1: Kill 30 Mighty Raid Boss.
- Quest #2: Kill 20 Fate Raid Bosses.
- Quest # 3: Kill 10 Mighty Raid Boss.
Remember there are restrictions. This is because you only get one kill from each boss per week. Killing the Jailer in Normal+Heroic+Mythic can only be considered one. However, you can also kill him in Raid Finder mode, this would be considered a murder. Money will be offered as a reward for each quest and only you can can only get three at a time.
The level of items sold can be 278 to 285 depending on the item type, which is equivalent to Normal Mode items from Fate Raids.
Currently, defeating 10 deadly bosses per week gives the claim a Dinar time limit of 6 weeks at the earliest. Developers will reduce the number of bosses required in each quest so that players can reach the point in 4.5-6 weeks.
There are no exact details yet, but after a period of time the team will significantly reduce the requirements for all three searches. This way, the initial experience of Season 4 progress is non-stop, but after a while you can raid a new character or friend without being far away from it. It will be similar to our experience with Creation Catalyst.
4.2. Enhanced lethal items to attack
Items from deadly attacks can be upgraded, including those you purchase from vendors.
To upgrade something, you need deadly shards that have fallen (at 100%) from deadly bosses to attack. The upgrade currently costs 20 shards.
5. New Achievements
Many new achievements show up in Season 4. Each time it’s a question of killing all the bosses in deadly mode:
- Nathria’s Death (also available for Heroic and Mythic difficulty)
- Dominated Fatality (also available for Heroic and Mythic modes)
- Grave doom (also available for Heroic and Mythic modes)
By clearing the Mythical Nathria Castle, you will receive its teleport. Here in the Sanctum of Domination and in the Sepulcher of the Founders. We will also notice the existence of meta achievements if you validate the three attacks:
- Validate all 3 raids in Normal mode using the Fateful affix: Mount Jigglesworth Sr.
- Validate 3 raids of Heroic difficulty using Fateful affix: Title Hero of fatality.
- Validate 3 raids in Mythic mode using Fateful affix: Three teleportation spells towards the entrance to the raids.
6. Effects of Affix on Fate
here are the lethal effects of affix as they are in patch 9.2.5 data.
Deadly Power: Chaotic Essence
The opponent adds power and releases Chaotic Essence during combat.
- Summoned a Chaotic Essence that unleashes Chaotic Destruction, inflicting 799 Cosmic damage on players if it is hit.
- When combined, the essence becomes the enemy and instead materializes into chaotic motions that go on. It deals 3 cosmic damage to player targets every 0.5 seconds for 3 seconds. If defeated, each will be divided into additional motors.
- After 15 seconds, Chaotic Essence disappears, giving players 2% damage dealt, 2% healing done, and 2% absorption effects in 25 seconds. This effect stacks up for each chaotic mote removed.
Deadly Power: Spark of Creation
The opponent is empowered and releases the Spark of Creation during combat.
- Charge a player and inflict 3 cosmic damage every 1 second for 30 seconds. This effect is cumulative.
- If eliminated, the charge releases Sparks of Creation at nearby locations scoring players within 0 yard points of impact. Time is accelerated by 15% in 20 sec, increases cast and attack speed, increases cooldowns, slows returns, and increases movement speed by 45%. This effect stacks up.
- If no player is imbue, the alligator will explode, inflicting 10 cosmic damage every 2 seconds for 20 seconds. This effect is cumulative.
Deadly Power: Protoform Barrier
Empowers the caster character and inflicts 1 cosmic damage on players every 3 seconds.
- When removed, this barrier becomes an attacking opponent and shares a shield with other enemy characters that lasts 15 seconds and absorbs 400 damage. The second unit shows up, which can be good to reduce shared absorption.
- If expired, the barrier explodes, inflicting 50 cosmic damage on all players, then an additional 5 every 1 second for 8 seconds.
- If this effect is disrupted, opponents will receive cosmic damage equal to the total amount of damage absorbed and players will gain up to 25% damage dealt, 25% repair done, and 25% damage. well done.
Harmful Power: Reconfiguring the Transmitter
The opponent sees his power strengthened and drops the Transmitter into reconfiguration during the fight.
- Materializes as an attacking opponent that continuously spells and remains immune to damage until the first successful cast or interrupt. Successful casts inflict 30 cosmic damage on players. Every 5 seconds, the damage done by the Emitter will increase to 0%. This effect is cumulative.
- If disturbed, the emitter emits radiation that causes 5 cosmic damage to players.
- If defeated, the opponent will attack players with power commensurate with their energy level, increasing Mastery up to 10, Critical Attack time up to 10%, Versatility to 10% maximum and Avoidance maximum 8.