Getting rich in WoW always requires spending a lot of time in the game or at the auction house. It’s possible to win hundreds of millions of gold, but some may not want to dedicate yourself to specific and sometimes unhealthy activities. However, there are other ways to get gold, such as farming old raids to resell items that are sometimes highly sought after. With the earned gold, you can have fun with the game or convert it into euros for your Battle.net wallet … and why not buy Dragonflight;)
Dala GG posted an interesting video where he gives 10 old attacks that he thinks are more useful. If you are lucky, you can win a lot of gold. And if you have a lot of it, you’ll find rare theft.
- Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj : No need to kill bosses, you can pull out all the garbage and kill them in chains to get transmogrifications. The attack is not long to do, counting to 25 to 30 minutes, but it is much more useful. you can sell a lot of transmog to AH this way.
- Blackwing Lair : Very interesting if you are a skin because you can get a lot of dragon scales. In addition, the raid is full of old recipes and Nefarian has a very small (0.2%) chance of dropping the Orb of Deception, a toy that can change the caster to look like a faction member. opposite in 5 minutes. There are also some transmogs.
- Serpent Shrine Cavern : While the raid also offers items appreciated by transmogrification lovers, it also has unique pets: the Stalker of Coilfang (Lady Vashj), the Tainted Ondulin (Hydross) and the Captain of the waves (Morogrim).
- Melted Core : Dark Iron Ore is an always popular ingredient, like Blood Mountain that specifically falls from Lava Destroyers and is used to make certain things. Note that Ragnaros can also drop the Orb of Deception. Finally, and important note, the Molten Core can also allow you to make the Thunderblade, Windseeker’s blessed sword, if you collect legendary weapons.
- The Sunwell Plateau is a farm : The attack on the Isle of Quel’Danas is very well done and allows you to get a lot of gold with transmogrifications and recipes from the so-called ancient world. We will see one or the other mascot, but it is better, if we want to make the best of our time, to limit ourselves to trash.
- Ahn’Qiraj Temple : You go to AQ40 to find two pets. The first was Anubisath Idol which fell out of the Twin Emperors (20%) and was quickly sold to AH. The second was Viscidus Globule which decreased by 28% in Viscidus.
- Karazhan : An attack notorious for its transmogs and ESPECIALLY the recipes of its profession. The advantage is that you can limit yourself to trash. If you want, you can also kill bosses to get 4 pets: Evil Imp (Terestian Illhoof), Lil Bad Wolf (The Big Bad Wolf), Menagerie Keeper (The Curator) and Netherspace Abyssal (Prince Malchezaar).
- Siege of Orgrimmar : We’re primarily talking here about the recovery of mascots Bombinette Boite-Noire (Siege-engineer Boite-Noire), Gouttelette d’Y’Shaarj (Sha of pride) and Kovok (many mobsters) which were sold very expensive in AH. Be careful, the drop rate varies from 0.7% to 1%, so it’s very small. You can farm in Normal mode.
- Twilight Bastion : It’s best to do this in Heroic mode (25 players) to increase your chances of dropping Cataclysm crafting materials. As for the mascot, most of all it should focus on Twilight Nest Sister (Valiona). Plan to use a Treasure Discovery Potion to increase your theft.
- Land of Fire : Attack also Heroic difficulty, and also a Potion of Treasure Discovery. The idea here is to recover several compositions from Cataclysm.
The full video can be seen below and the author provides some more tips like making lots of trash before doing a thorough raid cleanup.