The Financial Times reveals Ranked 23rd among the best business schools in executive education! or HEC Paris first, it’s not the only French school that dominates this area!
Read more: FT MBA 2022 rankings: the best schools!
What is Executive Education?
These are educational programs offered by schools to managers and directors to complete and expand their training.
They come in two types:
- they intra-company training (custom) ordered by companies and tailored for them
- they inter-company training (open) which is open to all professionals and focuses on a particular topic.
Method of ranking
Three ranks The Financial Times does differently:
- The first assesses the top 70 business schools offering programs tailored to the demands of organizations: these are “appropriate executive education programs”
- The second classifies 65 best schools in open-enrollment executive education programs ie courses on a specific topic, offered by professionals regardless of their employer (for example, leadership courses may be offered in schools)
- The third, the one that interests us, combines the two first to suggest top 50 business schools in executive education (custom and open combined)
the TERMS to qualify for the ranking are as follows:
- The school would have internationally recognized through accreditation AACSB or EQUIS
- Maybe he won at least $ 1 million revenue in 2021 in each of the usual and open programs
- To qualify for the rank customschools should have at least one 15 customers asking for lessons ends in 2021, and at least 5 of them are required answer the survey offered by FT
- For the evaluation of TOMORROW programs, 2 courses in general management for at least three days and 2 advanced courses for five days or more. At least 20% of participants and 20 people were required to complete the survey to include the school in the ranking.
In the end, 100 schools participated in the ranking, on either or both assessments, but not all were ranked. The ranking is adjusted to the health status and does not take into account the school infrastructure.
FT Ranking 2022: Find out the Top 50 schools
In the TOP 50, 7 French schools are out! Among them we find the prestigious TOP 5 but also KEDGE and GEM. Find out the 2022 rankings without delay!
|2||Iese Business School||Spain/USA/Germany/Brazil|
|3||IMD Business School||Switzerland|
|4||Esade Business School||Spain|
|5||London Business School||UK/UAE|
|6||Essec Business School||France|
|7||SDA Bocconi School of Management||Italy|
|8||University of Michigan: Ross||UNITED STATES|
|9||Fondacao Dom Cabral||Brazil|
|10||Edhec Business School||France/UK/Singapore|
|12||ESCP Business School||France/UK/Germany/Spain/Italy/Poland|
|13||Western University: Ivey||Canada/Hong Kong|
|14||Ceibs||China / Switzerland / Ghana|
|15||Stockholm School of Economics||Sweden/Latvia/Russia|
|16||Ipade Business School||Mexico|
|17||University of St. Gallen||Switzerland|
|18||Incae Business School||Costa Rica|
|19||Henley Business School||United Kingdom/ South Africa/ Denmark/ Finland/ Germany|
|20||Hult EF Corporate Education||UK|
|21||emlyon Business School||France/China/Morocco/India|
|22||Nova School of Business and Economics||Portugal|
|23||Vlerick Business School||Belgium|
|24||Shanghai Jiao Tong University: Antai||China|
|25||University of Cambridge: Judge||UK|
|26||Moscow School of Management Skolkovo||Russia|
|27||Catolica Lisbon School of Business and Economics||Portugal|
|28||WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management||Germany’s|
|29||AGSM at UNSW Business School||australian|
|30||Zhejiang University School of Management||China|
|31||IAE Business School||Argentina|
|32||University of York: Schulich||Canada|
|33||Eada Business School in Barcelona||Spain|
|34||University of Aalto||Finland / Singapore|
|35 =||NHH Norwegian School of Economics||Norway|
|35 =||Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University||Netherlands|
|37||Warwick Business School||UK|
|38||Kedge Business School||France|
|39||Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad||India/Dubai|
|40||University of Porto – FEP | PBS||Portugal|
|41 =||ISEG – Lisbon School of Economics and Management||Portugal|
|41 =||Lagos Business School||Nigeria|
|43||Nyenrode University of Business||Netherlands|
|44||Xiamen UniversitySchool of Management||China|
|45||Indian Institute of Management Bangalore||India|
|46||University of British Columbia Sauder||Canada|
|48||Grenoble School of Management||France|
|49||Frankfurt School of Finance and Management||Germany’s|
|50||BI Norwegian Business School||Norway|
Double Success for HEC Paris
HEC Paris was able to climb to the top of the two rankings, with an increase of one custom area and seven open areas compared to last year’s ranking. In the open ranking, HEC got a score of 9.72 out of 10. It was the first school to top all three ranks.
France is well represented in the Top 50
More than impressive HEC results, with 4 schools in the top 15 and 7 schools overall in the combined rankingFrance showed up international influence, beauty and quality of teaching in its business schools. Here are more details on the ranking of French schools.
|Rank in France||World ranking||schools|
|2||6||ESSEC Business School|
|3||10||EDHEC Business School|
|4||12||ESCP Business School|
|5||21||emlyon Business School|
|6||38||KEDGE Business School|
|7||48||Grenoble School of Management|
Read more: FT 2021 ranks among the best Masters in Management in the world!