It thrives on different lines: disseminating quality information, showcasing local talent and being a pioneer in the audio media ecosystem. SUN wants to promote civic and association initiatives in the fields of culture, art, economy, social and sports.
SUN has recruited its new Outreach and Media Literacy Coordinator.
In close collaboration with the entire team, the antenna and media education coordinator will be involved in the following missions:
| SUN Junior, web radio made for and young people
– Managing the musical and editorial program of SUN Junior
-Monitor relationships with youth partners in the region, and startups and newcomers
| Media Education
-Design and animate educational projects around journalism, radio and media for schools, youth and personal supervisors
– Create a link between the different actors and structures involved
– Participate in the development of grant application files inherent in media education
| Antenna coordination and life partner
– Be responsible for the proper functioning of the Cholet antenna (recruitment of volunteers, design of the time schedule, monitoring of the broadcast content, development of the music program, etc.)
-Representing radio and creating links with actors in Maine-et-Loire (culture, politics, sports, etc.)
– Supervise, train and support volunteers, Civic Service volunteers and trainees within the Cholet studio
– Participate in the life of the association (meetings, association highlights, events, etc.) and get together with volunteers.
The SUN team works together in a strong collaborative spirit: everyone is an actor in the development of the structure. However, employees also work independently within their missions, while remaining active for radio. We are therefore looking for a dynamic and active person with good coordination and initiative to participate in the development of the SUN project in the long term.
– You are under 30 years of age, required criteria to qualify for this position at Fonjep
– Have significant experience in radio / sound production and / or animation media for young audiences
– You are sensitive to local news and like radio media
– You have demonstrated writing skills
– You want to participate in a professional association project
– You are organized, strict and know how to work in a team and independently
– You show openness and interpersonal skills
– B license required
– Knowledge of the territories of Choletais and Angevin
– Sensitivity to today’s world of music and podcasting
– Type of contract: CDI contract of 35h/week
– Starting position: end of August 2022
-Place of work: position based in Cholet and travel to the departments of Maine-et-Loire, Loire-Atlantique and Vendée
– Hours: to be meant together, Monday to Friday
– Wages: according to the national collective agreement for broadcasting
TERMS OF APPLICATION
The application (letter and CV in pdf) will be sent before July 1st exclusively by email to email@example.com, specifying the subject “Application for EMI position”.
Interviews will take place between July 11 and July 23.