Who says summer says barbecue! And this time we will opt for a recipe, or rather new recipes that will please the child and the elderly.
Here are 6 skewer ideas that will make your mouth water. served with one of these 10 gourmet saladsthey will make your next barbecue a real success:
Chicken skewers with pears
This easy recipe will come together in minutes.
Here’s how to prepare chicken skewers with pears:
- Take the tops and alternate pieces of chicken fillet and peeled pears.
- Brush each skewer with a sauce made of honey and mustard.
- Bake on both sides for 5 minutes.
Who says skewers and barbecue don’t have to mean meat skewers! You can also prepare delicious fish skewers.
Here’s how to prepare fish skewers:
- Marinate diced cod and salmon for 1 hour in lemon juice, lard, salt, pepper and chopped chives.
- Place diced fish on skewers, alternating with cherry tomatoes and peppers.
This gourmet recipe is essential to spending a happy summer.
Here’s how to prepare seafood skewers:
- Marinate the prawns and scallops with garlic, lard, salt, pepper and lemon juice for 4 hours.
- On skewers, replace the onions and scallops.
- Cook them on both sides.
Mushroom skewers with cheese sauce
If you want to offer gourmet vegetables without having to prepare a pan-fried or gratin on the side and you want to prepare everything on the barbecue (actually it’s easier from an organizational point of view. perspective), then this recipe please.
Here’s how to make cheesy mushroom skewers:
- On skewers, poison mushrooms, red onion and pepper.
- Prepare the marinade: oil, garlic, chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
- Dip the skewers in the marinade and wait 30 minutes before placing the skewers on the grill.
- Serve with a sauce obtained by mixing cottage cheese, mustard, garlic, oil and chopped parsley.
Marinated tofu skewers
If you have vegetarians on the table or you want to reduce your meat consumption while enjoying barbecue skewers, try this vegetarian and gourmet recipe right away!
Here’s how to prepare marinated tofu skewers:
- Marinate large diced tofu for 3 hours with lard, soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Place the chopped tofu on skewers, alternating with peppers and mushrooms.
- Cook until vegetables are well cooked.
Grilled Fruit Skewer
And if you also prepare skewers for dessert, just to keep the barbecue atmosphere?
Here’s how to prepare roasted fruit skewers:
- Alternate the tops with apples, diced kiwi, strawberries and grapes.
- Brush the skewers with vanilla sugar and cinnamon.
- Cover it with aluminum foil and close the papillotes.
- Cook for twenty minutes.
Don’t hesitate to try some of these recipes and serve them with one of these 10 gourmet salads that is perfect to accompany a barbecue.
Try it too 4 gourmet and balanced aperitif ideas, these 10 cool, gourmet and quick to prepare food ideas and 6 summer recipe ideas to make in less than 10 minutes.
♥ 10 perfect recipe ideas for dinner with friends
♥ 5 light and gourmet starters to summer
♥ 5 gourmet salad dressing recipes