WE WANT GREEN. After two blank years, the We Love Green festival returns to the Bois de Vincennes on June 2, 4 and 5, 2022 with an explosive program.
[Mis à jour le 31 mai 2022 à 10h30] Last straight line before We Love Green! The Parisian festival, which confirmed its return this year after two blank years, revealed new names to its line-up in March. In addition to the program already announced, Jorja Smith, La Fève, Dinos, 1Pliké140 or Ascendant Vierge. NAA
Several names complete the list of artists programmed in December, namely Gorillaz, Moderat, Ziak, Phoenix, Laylow, SHC, Mac Demarco, Charlotte de Witte, Chet Faker, Koffee, Myd, Rema, Lous and the Yakuza , Amaarae, PNL, Angèle, Revelation, Juliette Armanet, Bicep, Tale of Us, Grimes, Central Cee …
The ticket office for the festival, which will take place at Thursday 2, Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 June 2022 in the Bois de Vincennes, open and accessible at the event venue, here.
At the time of writing this news, not all artists who will be performing at the We Love Green 2022 festival have been announced by the organizers. Here is the known schedule for now, daily:
- Thursday June 2 : Gorillaz, Jorja Smith, Moderat, Nathy Peluso, Ziak, La Fève, 1Pliké140, Chanceko.
- Friday, June 4 : Massive Attack, Phoenix, Laylow, SCH, Mac DeMarco, Charlotte De Witte, Chet Faker, Koffee, Rema, Floating Points, MYD live band, Lous & the Yakuza, Dinos, Amaarae Oklou, La Machine bleue, Sama ‘Abdulhadi, Eartheater , Mad Rey, DJ Lycox B2B Nigga Fox, Mouse Party x Mehdi Maïzi, Quinzequinze, Banga, Premier Métro.
- Sunday June 5 : PNL, Angèle, Disclosure, Juliette Armanet, Bicep live, Tale of Us, Maceo Plex, C. Tangana, Grimes dj set, Central Cee, Girl in Red, Arlo Parks, Slowthai, Ascendent Vierge, Shygirl, Greentea Peng, Tsha, Partiboi69, Salome the Cat.
After two editions were canceled due to obvious reasons for the Covid-19 pandemic, the organizers of the We Love Green festival announced the return of the event in Paris next summer, within three days, on Thursday June 2, Saturday June 4 and Sunday June 5. 2022.
The We Love Green ticket office for the 2022 edition has opened at the event site and at the Seetickets distributor. For prices, count 55 euros for a 1-day pass, 99 euros for a Saturday/Sunday pass or 139 euros for a 3-day pass.
People who already have tickets for 2021, an edition that has been canceled due to health measures linked to the Covid-19 pandemic, can continue in their places for new dates.
As every year, the We Love Green festival invests in the Bois de Vincennes, at the gates of Paris. The address of the festival is as follows: Plaine de la Belle Étoile, Access via Route Dauphiné via L’Esplanade Saint Louis
Bois de Vincennes, 75012 Paris.
There are different ways to get to the site:
- Subway : Line 1 – Château de Vincennes (last meter: 1h39 on Saturday and 0h39 on Sunday)
- RER : A – Chateau de Vincennes
- Bus : Line 56 – Château de Vincennes
- VTC : a drop-off and pick-up area will be dedicated to Uber Green service on the Esplanade Saint Louis.
- Bike/Dott : DOTT bike parking is on the Esplanade Saint-Louis, not far from the festival.
- Velib : 5 resorts nearby: Bois de Vincennes, Polygone-Pyramide, Parc Floral-Tremblay, Lac des Minimes-Pyramide, Ecole du Breuil.
- Noctilian : Line N11
The ecological festival requires, no car parking is set up near the festival venue.
- Thursday June 2: 5:30 pm – 12:30 am
- Saturday June 4: 1 pm – 1 am
- Sunday June 5: 1 pm – 12:30 am
The last meter:
- Thursday, June 2: 12:39 am
- Saturday, June 4: 1:39 am
- Sunday, June 5: 1:39 am
We Love Green has become one of the most fashionable festivals in France. Since its first edition in 2011, it has been offering a quality program with full respect for the environment. 100% energy from renewable sources, an event powered by solar panels, meetings and debates on ecological issues, in short, an ecologically responsible festival that will never be forgotten.
Located in the heart of the lush green undergrowth of the Bois de Vincennes near Paris, the We Love Green festival has 4 masterful stages: the Prairie Open Air Stage with your feet in the grass under the sun, the Clairière live-immersive movies under the Marquee in the evening, the Canopy & the Club Lalaland Grand Club … It also has a Kids Area, a safe 1,000 m² mini village. The children are led by a group of childhood professionals who offer them activities around responsible eating, ecology, music, recycling …