lg2 is looking for a Billing Advisor. This person will occupy a key role: planning, coordinating and controlling the billing activities of the companies with which we have the opportunity to collaborate.
He will also oversee various administrative tasks, in addition to the expert management of supplier invoices.
Are you interested in managing multiple files at the same time and maintaining a privileged relationship with our clients? We want to meet you!
You will perform, in collaboration with consultants and managers, tasks related to the complete billing cycle, in addition to managing various management tasks. You are responsible for issuing invoices to our customers.
You have a special gift for customer service: so it’s easy for you to establish a relationship of trust with them, and available if they have questions. With your years of experience, you have developed the necessary skills to communicate with them effectively verbally and in writing.
You will work with other team members to improve our processes.
- 3 to 5 years relevant billing experience
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel
- Fluency in French, oral and written
- Intermediate English proficiency
- Effective time and priority management
- Ability to be meticulous and intelligent
- Ability to work on multiple files at the same time while respecting deadlines
- Ability to work in a team and excellent interpersonal skills
- Autonomy and creativity
- Easy to learn to use new software. In lg2, we use WorkBook
- DEP or DEC in accounting, an asset
Over the past year, we’ve been trying to create our culture
more inclusive. Lg2 is an equal opportunity employer; all applications will be considered regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, background, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Throughout the recruitment process, accommodations are provided for candidates with disabilities.
lg2 is looking for a Billing Specialist. The ideal candidate will play a key role in planning, coordinating and monitoring billing activities for the companies we work for.
The ideal candidate is also proficient in handling various administrative tasks and supplier invoices.
Are you a pro at multitasking and good at client relationships? If so, we’d love to meet you.
Working with managers and directors, you will perform tasks for the entire billing cycle and manage a variety of administrative jobs.
You are responsible for issuing invoices to agency clients. You have the skills to gain the trust of clients and always answer their questions. Over the years, you have developed the necessary skills to communicate effectively with clients, both orally and in writing.
Finally, you will work with other team members to improve agency processes.
- Have 3 to 5 years of relevant billing experience
- Has intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Laos in French, oral and written
- Reached intermediate level of English
- Manage time and priorities effectively
- Complete and intelligent
- Can work on multiple files at a time while respecting the deadline
- Works well in a team environment and has excellent interpersonal skills
- Self -motivated and daring
- Proficient in learning new software. In lg2, we use the Workbook
- Obtained DEP or DEC in accounting (assets)
Last year, we tried to make sure our culture was more inclusive. Lg2 is committed to creating a diverse environment and an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, background, ability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
We will make necessary accommodations for applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process.