Retirement at 60, Smic at 1,500 euros net, price block, ISF restoration, etc .: here are the top 650 steps of the left alliance (Nupes) with a view to the legislative elections, 33 of which are the subject of differences.
– Increase retirement pensions, increase to 1,500 euros minimum per month for a full career and 1,063 euros for the minimum age
-Organizing and social conference in Matignon on salary.
– Aim for a 65% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions by 2030 (compared to 40% today)
– “End of pesticides”
-Create at least a million jobs by investing in ecological and social sharing and redirecting credit to a central public bank
-Extensive investment in renewable energy, the railway network and the total renovation of at least 700,000 homes per year
– Identify the “crime of ecocide”
– Return an ISF along with a climate component
– Maintain penalties against tax evasion.
– 14 brackets instead of 5 for income tax.
-Maximum inheritance of 12 million euros to fund the autonomy of young people.
– Guaranteed autonomy from the age of 18.
– taming in housing.
Health and education
-Guarantees access to all important public services within 15 to 30 minutes from any place of residence.
-Return all prescribed care to 100%.
-Recruiting and upgrading 100,000 caregivers for public hospitals and 240,000 staff for nursing homes, fighting against medical deserts.
-Deconjugalize and increase the allowance for disabled adults (AAH) to the minimum wage level.
– Law that guarantees everyone the right to choose their end of life.
– Add abortion to the Constitution.
-Reimburse medically assisted procreation (PMA), make it accessible to trans people.
– Removal of Blanquer reforms from the baccalaureate.
-Transfer to the 6th Republic (RIC, proportional).
-Identify the blank ballot and establish the right to vote of foreign residents in local elections.
-Anti-concentration law on the media and start their democratization.
Justice, security, discrimination
– “End” of the overcrowded prison.
– Restore community policing.
-Repeal the Global Security Act, ban “mutilating weapons”, lethal immobilization techniques and the “trap”.
– Global action plan against discrimination.
– Repeal of the law against “separatism”.
– Train other States to redirecting policies to Europe “, andam” did not respect European rules “. For some parties, this is” contest », For others in« temporarily lowered “.
– End the stability and growth pact and repeal the budgetary rules of 3% deficit and 60% debt.
– Protect the sovereignty of Ukraine and the integrity of its borders, against the war crimes committed by Vladimir Putin “.
– NATO: LFI wants to get out of NATO’s integrated command and out of the Alliance itself “in stages” while the PCF wants NATO to “melt”. PS favors France’s continued NATO and supports EELV ” the intensification of arms deliveries to Ukraine and the establishment of a complete and immediate embargo on Russian imports of oil, coal, nuclear fuel and gas “.
-Nuclear: PCF does not share the goal of 100% renewables and the abandonment of EPR projects.
– Hunting: PS and PCF do not support hunting proposals. Among these measures, the text discusses the establishment of non -hunting days on weekends, public holidays and during school holidays.
-Agriculture: PS shares the 2050 goal of converting 100% of the productive area of agriculture into agroecology, but not limited to organic. PS does not support framing the agricultural price by the highest price.
– Nationalization: PS opposes the nationalization of the marine energy branch of Alstom, the offshore wind branch of Areva and the Alcatel Submarine Network. He is also opposed to the nationalization of generalist banks, such as EELV
– Police: PS does not support the creation of a commission of inquiry into “police violence”, a term it has rejected.