First of all, the Minister will go to Pôle Emploi in Nogent-sur-Oise and meet with young people recruited by the civic service of Pôle Emploi as part of the “1 youth, 1 solution” plan , as well as their guides / shepherds. More broadly, Pôle Emploi’s action in implementing this action in the recovery plan will be presented. In 2021 in Oise, 2,123 contracts were signed thanks to the 1 youth 1 solution approach, with achievement rates of 99.39 for assisted jobs, 119.63% for Emplois Francs and 81.69% for of the Youth Guarantee.
Afterwards, Nathalie Élimas will go to Anatole France college in Montataire for immersion in the CLICA class (inclusive and cooperative active learning class). The college of Anatole France is at the forefront of a REP + network comprised of building 12 of Montataire’s 13 schools, and this year it accepted 746 students, including 82 students in tailored education. (ULIS or SEGPA). The CLICA system consists of bringing together 6th and 5th year students, some of whom have benefited from the ULIS system, to form an inclusive class in the three disciplines whose weekly hours per hour are the most and where inclusion is the least practice. . The session planned during this visit was a co-teaching math session with the math teacher and the school’s specialist teacher.
Finally, the minister will go to Donation de Rothschild vocational high school. There will be an initial presentation on the aeronautical maintenance sector, and a meeting with faculty and students at the Terminale Bac Professionnel.
Then, the Minister will visit the Internat d’Excellence site. IEX is a way to achieve equal opportunities in a compensatory manner; it offers students, without the same starting conditions for success, the opportunity to pursue their education in accessible, modern and inspiring living spaces. It contributes to their development, autonomy and citizenship. The work, which will start in a few weeks, will last until September 2023 and will benefit from the France Relance label, with a state investment of 3 million euros.
- 1:30 pm: Arrival of the Minister of the Pôle Emploi agency in Nogent-sur-Oise (116, avenue de l’Europe, Nogent-sur-Oise)
- 1:35 pm: Presentation of DDETS deployment plan “One youth, one solution” in the Oise department
- 1:40 pm: Presenting the employees present in the reception area and their duties
- 1:45 pm: Presentation and exchange of four young people in the civic service led by Pôle Emploi
- 2 pm: Exchange with a civic service volunteer tutor
- 2:05 pm: Success story from a civic service volunteer hired on February 1, 2022
- 2:10 p.m.: Leaving Minister for Montataire
- 2:25 pm: Arrival at Anatole France college in Montataire (Chemin des Champarts, Montataire)
- 2:30 pm: Visiting a classroom Non-press sequence. Limited Immersion room presence in a CLICA class (inclusive and cooperative active learning class)
- 2:50 pm: Group exchange of teachers and 4/5 students per class
- 3:05 pm: Leaving Minister for Saint-Maximin
- 3:15 p.m.: Arrival at Donation de Rothschild high school (1-3, Rue du Hameau des Haies, Saint-Maximin)
- 3:20 p.m.: Visiting aeronautical workshops. Presentation of the aeronautical maintenance sector, meeting with teachers and students of Terminale Bac Professionnel.
- 3:40 p.m.: Visit the castle
- 4:10 pm: Exchange with students and the boarding school management team to discuss their experience with shared spaces and their suggestions for future boarders.
- 4:35 pm: The microphone is tense
- 4:45 pm: Leaving the minister