Blizzard announced just now Dragonflightthe next expansion of World of Warcraft. Get ready to return to the battle of Azeroth with Alexstrasza!
Note: More information will be added to this evening news.
- Blizzard has announced Dragonflight, a new expansion for WoW.
- A new breed, the Drac’thyr. There is a human form. You have access to special abilities.
- You must be an Evoker, a newly tired. Two specializations, DPS available or Heal. It’s a kind of hero. You will start at level 58 in a special place. Wear an eye.
- Redesign the world, the interface, the professions, the talents.
- A new talent systemdivided into two trees, one dedicated to your class and the other to your specialization.
- Something will happen transmog related to the profession.
- You can fly with your own dragon. A customized Dragon mount.
- max level level 70.
- dragon islands. 4 leveling areas, 1 starting area.
- Soon a Alpha stage.
- Dragon islands are known to WoW players. This is where flights are born. It was the center of the world in the beginning. Upon the arrival of the Legion, the Sundering scattered in areas, the land was asleep, and the Titans guarded the lands from dragons to this day.
- Dragons used to be very different. Each flight has unique power and is intended to protect Azeroth. They use their powers for good often.
- Let’s help the dragons against the ancient awakened enemies. One of them is the Djaradin. There are many other inhabitants of the dragon islands. The Tuskars have returned. We can learn more about a centaur race. There is also Irion.
- Drac’thyrs is the new race we have. It was a creation of Neltharion, to make them ideal soldiers.
- Exploration is one of the important points of this expansion. The places are big, there are lots of places to find. We see the architectural history of dragons. The Dragons must learn the lessons of the past and must also be the protectors of Azeroth. The League of Explorers and the Reliquary are available.
- There is also Kalecgos, as well as Ebonhorn and Merithra.
- There are stories from the past, that only dragons know.
Walking Shore and Ohn’ahran Plains
- Waking Shore and Ohn’ahran Plains are the first two places.
- The Waking Shore is rather a wild land where the elements can be found. There were lava, giant dragons. You board a boat with the opposing faction and reach the ruined buildings. The Alliance and Horde send an expedition together.
- Red Flight is led by Alexstrasza and must protect all lives in Azeroth, helping the players and welcoming them.
- Irion will come to the islands with us. What could be the future of his escape?
- The Djardins are sleeping giants too. They are now awake and ready to destroy. Red Flight wants to deal with this threat.
- The ducks are in the area, the first in Azeroth.
- The Plain is rather large open flat, a very different place. You will find huge expanses, dragons, centaurs that you help. Ohn’ahran is the ferocious wind goddess who guides centaurs to the dragon islands.
- Let’s examine the culture of centaurs, allies of dragons. The latter has made a lot of progress since leaving the latter. They have built a new life here. You have to earn their trust.
- Green Flight lives in the woods, which is more restful.
- The viewing distance is raised and pushes players to explore.
- Lots of activities to do in different places, problem solving, lots of exploration.
Azure Span and Thaldrazus
- Azure Span and Tahldrazus are the next two areas.
- Azure Span is one of the largest extension areas. There are many heights. This is reminiscent of the Grison. It was a misty forest, opening onto a golden and red tundra, up to a snow zone with springs. There are Gnolls, as well as Tuskars, with new models for the occasion. Blue Flight helps players here in Kalecgos. Let’s examine Sindragosa’s archives.
- Thaldrazus is rather hilly. It is the heart of the power of dragonflights, the abode of dragons. Mountains, caves. Bronze Flight is available.
- Valdrakon is the main town of expansion. Each flight manages one of the capital’s districts.
- Thyrhold is a wonder of the titans roaming the valley. It was built by Tyr, a Titan who helped with aspects of defeating Galakrond. That was 10,000 years ago. A lot of things have happened since.
- Drac’thyr Evoker will be the new race and expansion class. Such an extension is to allow dragon play. Neltharion did it. You have to choose between the Alliance and the Horde. This is a unique class that can use the magic of five dragonflights. New effects were created for the occasion.
- There is a ranged DPS specialist, the red and the blue. The Heal Specialist focuses on green and bronze magic. A new spell class, Empower, charges spells to become more powerful.
- You can fly over the battlefield and play your spellings while flying.
- There are many customizations available for this variety.
- You will learn the art of dragon flying. You get new animations, better immersion. Absolutely amazing dragons. A feeling never seen before, with rolls, effects …
- There are new cosmetic options for dragons, horns, spikes, and more.
- The interface will be checked. Over the years, the game has improved a lot, and the UI has remained the same. It can now be more customizable and accessible, and have better definition, more visibility. The mini-map and the health bar are bigger, the action bar is smaller. Features of the current interface are still available. There is a version of Alliance and Horde. You can move things wherever you want. These items have many options, save, change, and more. It will remember your specialization.
- The talent system hasn’t changed in a long time. If you level up you gain new abilities, but that’s a system decided by the developers. This new system will give players many options. This is the return of the trees. A class leader and a specialist leader. When you choose your specialization, you are making an important choice that will affect your tree. You have points to always spend, for your class or your specialization. Encourages new combinations and the opportunity to place class-related elements directly in the interface. You can change talents on the same frequency as today. You can save many configurations.
- Professions are a central point of the game. It will now be part of the birth of the players. Introduction to Crafting Orders. If you want something but can’t, you can through Crafting Orders by consulting recipes, place the ingredients. You can find a player who can do this or an NPC and place an order. This will give you access to related items. As a manufacturer, you have permanent customers. Things have a certain quality and can be more effective. The UI has been changed significantly. Added interface statistics.
- The manufacturing specialists are back. You thrive by finding things in the world, like an old book or a hermit in a cave. A carpenter can be a gun carpenter, and you will be more efficient in this area. Some carpenters can do other things.
- All professions have town making tables. All the alchemists will be together, and so on. It’s a new place to make, a much more vibrant place than ever before.
- All professions have dedicated equipment. There are slots dedicated to this one and it will make your trades better.